|Does Your TANNIN Remover Remove
WINE and YELLOW STAINS?
Just Leave It On and the Yellow Stains Disappear™
When you put TANaway with Techler™ on a stain, just like any tannin stain remover, either the stain will come out right away or it won’t. With all other the tannin removers, you are now left with having to put a “Sorry” ticket on the garment and give the stain back to your customer. Not with TANaway because it gets the yellow stains out.
The yellow stain will disappear. Techler™ is the difference.
No other tannin remover contains Techler. Techler lightens the yellow stains and makes them disappear without damaging the garment. When you use TANaway, if the yellow stain doesn’t come out right away, put some more onto the stain and let it sit for a short period of time. In most cases, when you come back to the garment, the stain will either be gone or will flush out.
|TANaway is safe for all fabrics and colors.
You can be confident of safe and effective tannin removal with TANaway. It is manufactured so that it will not damage fabrics and dyes. However, just like with any wet-side chemical, if you are not sure of the color-fastness of the dye to moisture, you should test in a hidden area.
TANaway is effective all types of tannin stains such as:
• Soft Drink
How To Remove Tannin Stains:
Removing set-in tannin stains, and wine stains has never been easy. That is until you have tried TANaway. TANaway with Techler is unlike any other tannin stain remover. When you put TANaway on a tannin stain, as with any other tannin remover, either the stain will come out or it won’t. If it doesn’t, add some more TANaway and leave it on and the Yellow Stains Disappear™. In many instances, the Techler in TANaway will make the stains disappear.
Use TANaway to successfully remove stains:
1. If you have any doubt at all about the colorfastness of the dye, TEST, by adding TANaway to a hidden area of the garment, and then flush with steam. If the color is not affected, proceed to step
2. Apply TANaway onto the stain and massage the chemical into the stain with a spatula or brush.
3. Flush with steam or water.
4. If the stain is not completely gone, re-apply TANaway.
5. Leave the TANaway on the garment for a few minutes and check to see if the Techler in TANaway is beginning to lighten to lighten the stain. On a small number of dyes, you may have to monitor the Techler on a continual basis.
6. Once the stain is removed, flush with steam.
7. Dry the garment
How to Reverse a Color Change:
TANaway is very safe to most fabrics and dyes that are not affected by water or steam. However, in the rare event that you add TANaway and you notice the color changing, immediately add PROform™. This should reverse the color change.
Here is what some customers say about TANaway:
“I put TANaway on a coffee-stained-two-piece dress and let it sit overnight. When I came in the next day, the stain was completely gone.”
-GS Rockville, MD
“I tried three other tannin removers. I put TANaway on the stain, let it sit for 15 minutes and flushed the stain completely out. It was amazing.”
-BN, St. Louis, MO.
“I never thought tannin removers took out stains until I tried TANaway.”
-EA, Miami, FL.
TANaway – Leave It On and the Yellow Stains Disappear™